Welcome to Visa Helpline

Business Phone
Business Hours

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Canada is a country with the perfect prospects for excursions in all seasons. With a working holiday visa, also called the International Experience Canada (IEC) visa, you get to be in Canada for up to two years. This is really great because you can be in this country while searching for job opportunities. There is no pressure for getting a job before getting this visa. You would not have to apply for another visa, even in case of going in and out of the country multiple times.

The Eligible candidate must:

  • Be a citizen (passport holder) of one of the 35 countries that have a “bilateral youth mobility agreement” with Canada. Australia is included in this list of countries.
  • Have a valid passport for the duration of the stay in Canada.
  • Be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive) at the time of application. The upper age limit depends on the applicant’s country of citizenship.
  • Have an equivalent of at least CAD$2,500 on landing to help cover the initial expenses.
  • Present a health insurance for the full durationof their Working Holiday Visa in Canada.
  • Prior to departure, have a round-trip ticket or the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket for the end of their authorized stay in Canada.
  • Not be accompanied by dependants.
  • Pay the appropriate fees for a work permit.